PDF eBook download! The Non-Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease Solution, by Julissa Clay. How can you tell if you have a fatty liver?
Before anything else, definitely consult with your doctor or healthcare professional. Having said that, if you have some or most of the following symptoms, then there is the possibility of a fatty liver.
- A feeling of fullness in the middle or upper right side of the abdomen
- Abdominal pain
- Loss of appetite or weight loss
- Jaundice (yellowing of the skin and the whites of the eyes)
- Swelling of the abdomen and legs (edema)
- Mental confusion
- Extreme fatigue or tiredness
Fatty liver is something that unfortunately does not normally go away by itself. And the damage it can cause is very serious indeed. If you have or suspect you have this disease, there is hope. In our next article, we will review ways that you can use to help restore the liver back to normal.